e-Gulden > e-Gulden discussie

Want to sell my EFL but not for current price

(1/5) > >>

DaveL:
Hi,

First off, I am sorry for posting english in a Dutch forum but could not find a Announcement thread on bitcointalk. I was trying to pump the coins price when it was first released and unfortunately got caught out when the original devs dumped out, so I am bagholding with what I imagine is less then 10 other users and the 1 person that is buying up all the coins on bittrex or keeping it from dying completely.

I just want to ask what is the chances of this coin being revived from death so I can get a better price on the 167000 coins I personally own. I feel it will be better in Dutch hands but not for this price. I am willing to accept 2000 satoshi for my coins. So pm me if interested.

Thanks
Dave.

Nelis:
Hey Dave, if you think you got too many, you can always send your donations to our foundation: LdCn2NRMpqeWXMMDWdeNs87mZz5tfhkTpZ

Nelis:
We will spend them well!

http://egulden.org/community/vrienden-van-de-e-gulden

DaveL:
Hi Nelis,

I am just trying to get some btc back that is all. It's been a frustrating experience and I know we all got caught out by those damn scamming bastards.

Thanks for your reply.

AmazingDreams:
Hi Dave,

I am personally very confident about the succes of this coin, though I am not willing to pay 2000 satoshi per piece. As I can get them a lot cheaper out there.

How much coins do you have?

Navigatie

[0] Berichtenindex

[#] Volgende pagina

Naar de volledige versie