e-Gulden > e-Gulden discussie

Want to sell my EFL but not for current price

<< < (2/5) > >>

DaveL:
Just over 167 000 coins. Niels PM'd me saying you guys have things in the works for the coin. So I don't mind holding +-1% of the current EFL supply until the coin price increases.

bitwise-shifted:
Great Dave !

Low prices serve the foundation's purpose to lower the threshold for more people to step in, but not too low for all the other reasons.
Needless to say that it serves no purpose to draw a lot of attention while we are working on the fundamentals. The first version (though quite elaborate) of our marketing plan is due next week.

DaveL:
Thanks for the updates, I will check back in 2 months time. Hopefully I will have a extra nice Christmas bonus this year. Keep up with all good work. :)

Boolie:

--- Citaat van: DaveL op 06 oktober 2014, 20:59:52 --- so I am bagholding with what I imagine is less then 10 other users and the 1 person that is buying up all the coins on bittrex or keeping it from dying completely.

--- Einde van citaat ---

You guys talk about price, but this is what worries me more, I was looking at this coin on Bleutrade, but I don't want to invest now. No way there's a healthy market for this at all.

AmazingDreams:

--- Citaat van: Boolie op 10 oktober 2014, 03:32:22 ---
--- Citaat van: DaveL op 06 oktober 2014, 20:59:52 --- so I am bagholding with what I imagine is less then 10 other users and the 1 person that is buying up all the coins on bittrex or keeping it from dying completely.

--- Einde van citaat ---

You guys talk about price, but this is what worries me more, I was looking at this coin on Bleutrade, but I don't want to invest now. No way there's a healthy market for this at all.

--- Einde van citaat ---

Then don't invest.

Navigatie

[0] Berichtenindex

[#] Volgende pagina

[*] Vorige pagina

Naar de volledige versie